Supernova - Celestial Space Cat - Cat Charm
Save 20% When you purchase 3 or more charms! Use Code: CHARMS
This adorable yet ethereal cat is named Supernova, a Celestial Space Cat! Literally out of this world, Supernova is a calico kitty, but instead of spots she has different galaxies. She loves to explore, and meet new people and is always willing to adventure.
- 1.75" tall Clear Acrylic Charm
- Double Sided Image, Different Image Front & Back
- Waterproof & scratch proof
- Keychain - Silver Cat Shaped Lobster Clasp
- 18" 1.5mm Stainless Steel Ball Chain With Lobster Clasp
- 24" 1.5mm Stainless Steel Cable Link Chain with Lobster Clasp
- Black Choker: 14"-15" Adjustable Choker made of black satin cord, fasten with a silver lobster clasp.
- Custom Sized Necklace: Faux Leather with silver magnetic clasps, can be customized to any length
In-Stock Items take 1-3 business days to process and ship out.
Made-To-Order Items take 5-10 business days to ship out.
United States Packages: 4-7 days for delivery
Canadian Packages: 14-28 business days for delivery
All other countries: Up to 28 business days, can be up to 60 business days depending on local postal delays due to COVID19.
Please note due to COVID19 the shipping timeline can change at any time.
The cat shaped clip for this charm made it all the more special. Supernova is such an adorable cat and a force to be reckoned with all around.
Absolutely love it!
I absolutely adore supernova and her sweet sister sapphire!! I LOVE all of the charms, honestly!! They are reasonably priced and I enjoy collecting them and see what is going to come out next!! I am thrilled to be a repeating customer!!! The person that makes these is a true kitty goddess and is amazingly talented and very much supported by myself, my best friend Madi ^.^, and my husband. :3 we are happy to have this in our lives!! Thank you for asking for a review. 100/100 I would recommend buying anything from monster kitty society site!!!
Love always a never dying fan,
I purchased this as a replacement for my one that I lost after YEARS of daily use. Just as adorable as always :)
I keep it on my handbag and I must say it does add quite a look to it along with all my other weird stuff I have on it.